ParkTime: A mobile app and web platform to guide users and where users can declare their use of regulated parking spots.
ParkTime is the mobile app in which drivers can declare the use of a reserved parking place. It offers users extra functionalities such as information related to the availability of parking and notifications on the amount of authorized time remaining.
With ParkTime, drivers can now easily get a parking receipt to show the government that they are using these places appropriately. ParkTime can be used as a management tool independent of detection sensors, with guards who manually inspect them, and can be operated along with other sensors that detect the presence of the vehicle or for semi-automated management based on alerts.
- Versions for Android and iOS
- Public and private access
- Information on the availability of parking spots
- Car park declaration to cross-check with information from the sensor
- Automatic identification by geofencing parking spots
- Notifications on blocked screens
- Information for the user after parking: Where is my car? How much time do I have left?
Once registered, they benefit from real-time information on the regulation and availability of parking spots to help them decide where to park.
With ParkTime, they declare that a parking spot is in use and easily get a parking receipt to show that they are appropriately using one of these spots.
Users can check where their vehicle is parked to help them get back to it, and they can also access information on the amount of authorized time remaining. Users are also notified when their time is running out.
See the status of your car parks in real time, as well as all the activity in the parking spots via the U-Admin platform.
See the complete work flow, from the start of the parking to the user’s declaration and the removal of their vehicle.
It includes categories depending on the type of parking spot (PRM, Loading and Unloading, electric vehicles, etc.).
Manage the users and devices that access ParkTime.
- Fully integrated into U-Admin
- Categories according to the type of parking space: PRM, Loading and Unloading, electric vehicles, etc.
- User management to give access to the APP: create, edit, delete and block.
- Authorize or not the creation of the account from the APP.