- It guarantees compliance with parking regulations.
- It lowers infractions and fraud.
- It increases rotation and improves the availability of parking spots.
- It improves monitoring efficacy by optimising its costs.
- It guides users directly to free spots and thus improves their experience.
Loading and Unloading
It monitors the proper use of parking spots for Loading and Unloading. It improves the availability of spots and lowers the chaos and costs associated with monitoring via a system based on automatic alerts.
It lowers fraud in paid parking zones on public streets, as well as the costs associated with monitoring them. It increases the rotation of spots and user satisfaction.
Persons with Reduced Mobility
It monitors the proper use of spots reserved for PRM. It frees up spots used fraudulently and offers more parking possibilities for those who really need to park. It lowers the associated costs via more efficient management based on infraction alerts.
Limited-time free parking
It makes sure limited-time parking spots are used properly, increases user rotation and lowers the associated costs by more efficient management and monitoring.
It monitors the proper use of spots and improves their availability. It lowers monitoring expenses via a system based on automatic infraction alerts.
Would you like to know about our parking monitoring products?
Discover which products best meet your needs.