guided parking control center
Access centralised real time information simply and intuitively
The Control Centre shows all the information on the parking status in real time. View occupancy by spaces or car parks on the map or use the list format to arrange the spaces according to the time they are occupied.
- Configure the different parking spaces according to the data display and generation preferences, either by space, streets or sectors.
- Locate the most congested areas rapidly based on a colour scale on the map and on the displayed graphics.
- Configure the message on the variable signalling panels for optimal parking distribution.
- Interact with the map for detailed information on the spaces or car parks.
- Detect unoccupied long-stay car parks or spaces using the list of current rotations.
- Have the history of car park Movements monitored with the U-Flow sensor at your fingertips.
- Filter the elements visible on the map by
- Type of car parking (Sector, street, square)
- Parking occupancy level (<50%, between 50% and 80%, between 80% and 95%, >95%)
- Space occupation (free, occupied or indefinite I30)
- Display the location of the spaces or car parks configured on the map with a cartographic or satellite base.
- Explore the historical data associated with a sensor by clicking on the map icon
- See the list of current rotations and arrange them by space name, date of last change and current time. Filter by occupancy status for a more precise search.
- Explore the history of parking movements monitored with U-Flow sensors.
Check the parking status in real time. Adjust the filters for a more accurate display.
View the evolution of car park or space occupancy in a configurable date range.
Download the list of active rotations in CSV format to make a more detailed analysis.
- Interactive map of managed car parks
- Real-time monitoring
- Graph of car park or space occupation by date range
- Real-time and downloadable information on active rotations
- Downloadable list of ratings made by the car park operators