Parking guidance for tourist buses
Eases bus parking in tourist zones and lowers traffic congestion.
Improves the experience of drivers and visitors.
Guide drivers directly to free spots
Lower bus parking time and the chaos caused
Lower unnecessary traffic
Lower the amount of pollution generated
Improve the satisfaction and wellbeing of drivers, visitors and residents of the zone
U-Spot. Wireless sense for single space detection.
The U-Spot sensor detects the vehicle’s arrival and sends information to the platform
U-Spot VISIO. Single space detection software using artificial intelligence.
Single space detection software based on processing images captured in real time by compatible cameras using artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies.
Parking guidance app for the user: Mobile app to find out the status of parking spots in real time
Drivers head to the free spots guided by the app.
U-Admin: Device and data management
- Web and mobile apps to manage devices and analyse the use of the parking spots.
- API to manage third-party systems.
U-Display: Informative sign panels
The platform sends information to the sign panels to tell drivers about the availability of parking spots.
Spot-by-spot flush, autonomous parking sensor that detects the arrival, presence and departure of vehicles in each spot. Choose the U-Spot that best fits your project depending on the best communication network: NB-IoT or LoRaWAN.
Spot-by-spot detection software based on processing images captured in real time by compatible cameras using artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies. It captures information spot by spot, reaching a larger number of spots with a single camera.
Why does our tourist bus guide solution stand out?
- Robust, reliable bus detection equipment and technology without maintenance
- 360º solution, from detection to variable sign panels and parking guide apps
- The tools for the manager and officers make monitoring and planning easier thanks to real-time visualization and analytics on the use of all the parking spots