ParkTime. Parking management app
ParkTime: A mobile app and web platform to guide users, and where users can report their use of regulated parking spots.
ParkTime is the mobile app in which drivers can report the use of a reserved parking spot. It offers users extra functionalities such as information related to the availability of parking and notifications on the amount of authorized time remaining.
With ParkTime, drivers can now easily get a parking receipt to show the government that they are using these places appropriately. ParkTime can be used as a management tool independent of detection sensors, with guards who manually inspect them, and can be operated along with other sensors that detect the presence of the vehicle or for semi-automated management based on alerts.
- Versions for Android and iOS
- Public and private access
- Information on the availability of parking spots
- Car park declaration to cross-check with information from the sensor
- Automatic identification by geofencing parking spots
- Notifications on blocked screens
- Information for the user after parking: Where is my car? How much time do I have left?
- Fully integrated into U-Admin
- Categories according to the type of parking space: PRM, loading and unloading, electric vehicles, etc.
- User management to give access to the APP: create, edit, delete, and block.
- Authorize or not the creation of the account from the APP.