You are visiting the website under the urbiotica.com domain owned by Barcelona Smart Technologies, S.L. (URBIOTICA)
- Company name: Barcelona Smart Technologies, S.L. (URBIOTICA)
- Company address: C/ Guitard, 43, 2º1ª Barcelona 08014 España
- Tax ID No. (NIF): B66849514
- Phone: (+34) 931691730
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial data: Limited company registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 45564, Folio 109, Sheet 491983
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the website under the domain urbiotica.com (hereinafter the “Website”) that URBIOTICA makes available to Internet users. The User is understood to be the person who accesses, navigates, uses, or participates in the services and activities of this website.
This website complies with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002, dated July 11 2022, of Information Society and E-Commerce Services, and current laws on the protection of personal data.
URBIOTICA may alter the design, presentation, and/or configuration of the website at any time and without prior notice, as well as some or all services, and add new services.
Access to the website by users is free and free, and any use other than the purpose of this Website is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, as well as to maintain due respect for other users.
Among others, this commitment implies that:
- The user agrees to use the website, content and services in full compliance with the Law, good customs and these conditions of use and, where appropriate, particular conditions,
- Accordingly, the User pledges not to use the website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are unlawful or counter to the content of this Legal Notice, that are harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that may damage, disable, or deteriorate the website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment of the website by other Users.
- The user expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable, or otherwise damage the data, programs, or electronic and other documents on the website.
- The user agrees to not hinder other users’ access to services through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which URBIOTICA provides the service, as well as not to perform actions that damage, interrupt, or generate errors in these systems or services.
- The user agrees to not introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls, or any other logical device or sequence of characters that causes or is likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of URBIOTICA or third parties.
- The user agrees not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the website or the services offered in the website itself.
- The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as comments, opinion forums, or pages open to the reader) that URBIOTICA offers on its website and not use them to engage in illegal activities or those that run counter to good faith and legal order; to disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, supportive of terrorism or counter to human rights.
- In accordance with URBIOTICA’s anti-spamming policy, the user agrees to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that can be accessed through the information and services contained on the website in order to carry out activities for promotional or advertising purposes, as well as sending commercial communications of any kind and through any medium that are not previously not requested or agreed to by URBIOTICA and/or interested parties.
Any User who intentionally or culpably fails to comply with any of the foregoing obligations and commitments shall be liable for all damages and losses caused.
WEB REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
In general, access to the services and contents of the website does not require prior User subscription or registration. However, URBIOTICA may condition the use of some of the services on prior completion of the corresponding User sign-up, selecting the identifier (ID or login) and the password that the User agrees to keep and use with due diligence.
- If the User registers to use a service on the website, s/he will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated when completing the forms needed to subscribe to the Services.
Likewise, it will be the User’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to URBIOTICA permanently updated so that it always reflects the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to URBIOTICA or third parties for the information provided.
- As a consequence of the registration, the user is provided with a password; s/he pledges to make diligent use and to keep the password to access these services secret. Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that are provided by URBIOTICA and agree not to allow third parties to use them, either temporarily or permanently, or to give them access to them. The User will be responsible for the illegitimate use of the services by a third party that uses access credentials obtained because of a non-diligent use for this purpose or their loss by the user.
- The user is obliged to immediately notify URBIOTICA of any event that may allow the improper use of identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to cancel them immediately. Until such events are reported, URBIOTICA will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers and / or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
- Some of the services and contents offered by URBIOTICA may be subject to prior contracting of the service and to payment of an amount of money in the manner determined in the General Contracting Conditions, in which case they will be made available to you clearly.
- When it is necessary for the user to register or provide personal data in order to access any of the services, the collection and processing of users’ personal data will be applicable as provided for in the section on PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA of this Notice Legal, as well as the provisions of the Registration Conditions, if any.
- The contracting of products or services through this website by minors is prohibited, and they must duly and previously obtain the consent of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts that the minors under their care carry out.
LIMITATION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITIES
URBIOTICA undertakes to make its best effort to avoid any errors in the content that may appear on the website. In any case, URBIOTICA will be exempt from any liability for any damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, currency, as well as any errors or omissions that may exist in the information and services contained on this Website or other content that can be accessed through it, nor does it accept any duty or commitment to verify or monitor its contents and information.
Likewise, URBIOTICA does not guarantee the availability, continuity, or infallibility of the functioning of the Website, and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be owed to the lack of availability or continuity of the website’s operation and the services enabled in it, as well as any errors in access to the different web pages or those from which these services are provided, if applicable.
Furthermore, URBIOTICA does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the possible damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures, or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system motivated by causes other than by URBIOTICA, for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies of telephone lines or overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as of damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference outside URBIOTICA’s control.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of this website and its contents (texts, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creatives, software) belong, as a collective work author or as assignee, to URBIOTICA or, if applicable, to third parties.
The reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page for any purpose, in any medium, and by any technical means, without prior authorization, are expressly prohibited by URBIOTICA.
The user agrees to respect the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights of URBIOTICA and third parties.
The user can view all the elements, print them, copy them, and store them on their computer hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Therefore, its use for other purposes, its distribution, as well as its modification, alteration, or decompilation are strictly forbidden.
LINKS OF THIRD PARTIES
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on the website, URBIOTICA will not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents.
Under no circumstances will URBIOTICA accept any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
These links are only provided to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic, and the inclusion of a link does not imply URBIOTICA’s endorsement of the linked web page.
URBIOTICA only authorizes mentions of its contents on other Web sites provided that the wording is always respectful, complies with current laws and under no circumstances reproduces URBIOTICA’s contents without the proper authorization.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
URBIOTICA implements the technical and organizational measures needed to guarantee the protection of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, processing, and/or unauthorized access, given the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed, in accordance with the provisions of current laws on the Protection of Personal Data.
Please carefully read our Cookies Policybefore continuing to browse our website.
AMENDMENT OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
URBIOTICA expressly reserves the right to amend this legal notice without prior notice. Consequently, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice every time the website is used, since this Legal Notice may be amended.
The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review the website and this Legal Notice.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
All issues that arise between URBIOTICA and the user regarding the interpretation, compliance with, and validity of this Legal Notice will be governed by its own clauses and, in anything not foreseen in them, by Spanish law The parties are expressly subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of URBIOTICA’s location as stated in its address.