Parking & Sensor integration
Make the most of the U-Admin smart parking platform
Use the U-Admin platform as a Saas to collect, process, add, and display the data from any Smart Parking sensor or from any parking lot you wish to monitor. With the data in the platform, you can enjoy all the tools and continuous improvements that the platform offers.
Use the U-Admin portal to view the data of a set of parking lots in a city.
- Get a view of the distributed occupancy in the parking lots with the control center’s interactive map.
- Enter the information from each parking lot (opening hours, prices, etc.) to share it with Guidance Apps or alternatives.
- Keep track of the number of tickets, average ticket time, and other parameters of the parking lots either as a set or individually.
- Download the information on the summary of ticket revenue or other useful parameters to analyze them separately or include them in a report.
Use the U-Admin portal to view the data from a set of sensors.
- Get a perspective of the distributed space occupancy with the control center’s interactive map.
- Integrate sensors already installed in U-Admin to extend the project in your city.
- Use U-Admin as a SMART PARKING platform to have flexibility and be able to integrate sensors from different manufacturers.
- Enter the regulations that apply to the spaces (PMR, CyD, payment per space, etc.) to share it with Guidance Apps or alternatives.
- Download the information on the summary of revenue from complaints or other useful parameters to analyze them or include them in a report.
Combine the occupancy information of off-street parking lots and on-street areas with sensors that you manage to add value to users and to your application
Introduce the off-street parking lot occupancy information in the U-Admin portal for an overall smart parking experience.
Integrate your on-street detection systems with U-Admin and get the most out of it with the ParkCtrl functions: time control, user control, and payment control.
- Access to business information
- Use the U-Admin portal as a product
- RESTful APIs